Sunday, January 23, 2011

ESPN/SHERDOG CONTRIBUTER BLOGGER = Fail

Cmon know he said that Melvin Guillard should be fighting Nik Lentz. That's going down in competition not going up. I thought that was a stupid thing to suggest. His opinion, I know but still Nik Lentz doesn't deserve to be in top 15 lightweights at all. He didn't even deserve the win against Tyson Griffin.

I think Guillard should be fighting at a high level than Evan Dunham now. I would really wish for Guillard vs Pettis, i'm praying for Guida to pull out of the fight. Actually, Melvin Guillard vs Sean Sherk would be nice to see to. But not Lentz.

And the guy also said Pat Barry should fight Matt Mitrione. REALLY? They're teammates, I highly doubt them doing this. But in his article, he didn't even mention that they were teammates maybe not knowing they were team mates. I really don't know what hes thinking, but maybe hes on a bad day haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment